Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Gardner Colby Gallery-Naples, Florida


I trust everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Erin and I were very blessed as we spent the time together and with family. Recently, we made a trip to our old home in Southwest Florida. I was there to paint and that I did. It was a very productive trip.

One of my main goals for the visit, other than producing work, was to establish a relationship with a quality gallery in Naples Florida. I am very pleased to report that I will be sending seven of the plein air pieces I did on location to the Gardner Colby Gallery in Naples. In my humble opinion Gardner Colby is at the top of the list for galleries in all of Southwest Florida and I am looking forward to working with Nancy and Pamela there at Gardner Colby Galleries.

If you are in the Southwest Florida area don't miss the chance to see the great work and meet the good people at Gardner Colby. They are located at 386 Broad Avenue South in Old Naples, Florida. If you do stop by please tell them Chad says hello.

Please enjoy the above video as it is a preview of some of the work I did while in Southwest Florida that will be hanging at Gardner Colby Gallery.

Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment