Monday, June 22, 2009

Tug Hill Paint Out Adventure---"Golden Pathway" SOLD


I attended the Tug Hill Paint Out this weekend to benefit the Tug Hill Land Trust. What a great adventure! Constable Hall in Constableville was gorgeous. The hall itself is rich with history and the flower garden (the subject of my painting) was uplifting and inspiring. Truth be told, the best part was meeting all the friendly attendees and other artists. 20+ talented artists participated and the work was auctioned off that evening. I'm told the event was a success and congrats to the Tug Hill Land Trust for a wonderful event and great experience for me.


A special thanks to Martha Deming who purchased the previously painted "Golden Pathway" during the event. Martha is a warm and talented artist who's passion for art and life is evident to me even though I've only just met her.


Again, thank you to the Tug Hill Land Trust for having me and to all the great people and new friends I met.


Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment